Do you have lists in Micorosoft Excel of potential leads, contact, accounts or something else that you need to import into your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system?
Muchmore Business Intelligence has been loading data into Microsoft CRM systems for over 13 years and we are happy to help you get your data into your system.
With our Data Days Business Offer, we will import your file of up to 25 columns wide and with up to 5,000 records (max size less than 3 MB) loaded to a single CRM entity in your Dynamics CRM system for the low cost of only $99 per file (please be sure your file and your system are "ready to go" as descibed below). If your file isn't quite ready to go, we can help with that too, with low hourly rates to get it prepped. You'll still be able to take advantage of the $99 file load once it's ready.
In order to qualify for this offer here's what we'll need from you to get started
- Your "Ready to Go" File in Microsoft Excel or CSV format, up to 25 columns and 5,000 records ("Ready to Go" described below)
- Access to your CRM system on an account that has permission to load data and create the types of records you want created
- Information about fields you want populated from your file (if it is not obvious)
- Whether you want the duplicate detection rules adhered to and ownership assignment if not specified in the list
- Agreement to pay
- Agreement that your file is "Ready to Go" as defined below
What does "Ready to Go" mean as far as the file and system?
Ready to go means:
- Each column in the file matches one and only one field in CRM (e.g. "Name" field in a Lead file must be broken out into First Name, Last Name, etc. for CRM, we can help do this, but breaking up or combining fields from the file is not included in the Data Days Offer
- Data type in the file matches the data type in CRM (e.g. the Annual Revenue field in CRM is looking for a dollar amount; Your file must have a dollar amount in that column as opposed to something like "$50-$100 Million")
- Any field in your file that references a "Lookup Field" matches that lookup field exactly (e.g. if you are importing Contacts and want them to match existing companies, the Company name must exactly match one, and only one, account in your CRM system. Even slight differences such as "Acme Inc." and "Acme, Inc." or Acme, Inc" (commas, periods, etc.) won't match.**
- Any lookup fields that you reference must have only one matching record in CRM. If there is more than one matching record, that indidivual records will be ignored in the import**
- Owners for the imported records will be assigned to the user provided for the import unless correctly identified in the file or if the entire file's records should be assigned to a single user, identified to MBI prior to the import
- All required columns exist. (e.g. If your Lead records require a Topic, the file needs to have a Topic column)
- Your duplicate detection rules are correctly set up**
- Any workflows, plugins or processes that are not intended to function for the imported records should be turned off (or should be turned on if they are intended to function for the imported records)
- All owners that will be assigned records in the import have the necessary CRM security roles and permissions that allow records to be created on their behalf and allow any incidentially records to also be created (e.g. if you have a workflow that creates a task for owners assigned a lead, the owner must have permissions for both leads and tasks)**
- The file is intended to create records for only one type of entity in CRM (e.g. the offer can be used to create either Contacts or Accounts but not both Contacts and Accounts on the same load. While are happy to assist you with data loads that create multiple entities at once, the complexity is beyond this offer).
For each of the items listed above, especially those indicated by the double asterisks (**),
** The file can still be successfully imported even if individual records in the file fail to import due to a condition such as those indicated. In this event, the job will still be considered to be successful and payment will still be required even if individual records fail for the reasons mentioned above, which are outside of MBI's control. We can help get the failed records successfully imported at our hourly rate, but ideally, the import files and your CRM system should be free of these types of issues prior to the import for the most efficient and affordable import experience.
If your file isn't "Ready to Go", that's OK, we have very reasonable rates to help you get it ready and get it loaded.
This offer applies to files intended to create new records only. We can assist with loads to update existing records in CRM or loads intended to both create new records and update existing records, however, those exceed the complexity that qualifies for the "Data Days $99 Offer". Contact us for a no cost, no obligation discussion and quote for those data projects.